Power Strip with USB, TROND Wall Mountable Outlet Extender with 3 Widely Spaced Outlets and 3 USB Ports, Flat Plug, 4.5ft Extension Cord, for Home Office Nightstand, Black
|Item Weight||0.65 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.43 x 3.74 x 1.06 inches|
|Number of Ports||3|
- Power strip widely spaced. Turns one wall outlet into 3 grounded AC outlets, ideal to power your laptop, desk lamp, printer, clock radio, etc.. Enlarged distance between 3 outlets can plug large power adapters without blocking other outlets.
- Power strip with USB. The 3 USB ports (each up to 2.4A, 3A/15W in total) help to eliminates the need for multiple chargers, and can intelligently charge your devices, such as phone, iPad, tablet, kindle, etc. Doesn’t support the Quick Charge (QC 2.0/3.0) technology.
- Right angle flat plug. Low-profile flat plug eliminates bulky awkward cords from cluttering your indoor decor and minimizes tripping. Angled flat plug design doesn’t block the bottom receptacle of the duplex wall outlet. 4.5-foot power cord provides sufficient cord length.
- Screw-in wall mountable. Four wall mountable screws allows you to securely install this desk charging station in various applications, including nightstand, bedside, workbenches, desk, wallmounts, floormounts, under counters, dorm room & more, saving desktop space for you.
- Compact and slim. This small power strip fits nicely on your desk, nightstand or dresser at home, and cleans up all the cord chaos. It’s also a travel power strip(100-240V compatible), add outlets and USB ports in hotels or cruise ship staterooms(no surge protection). Please note that it doesn’t function as a voltage converter.
TROND Prime Mini II can turn a regular wall socket into 3 grounded AC outlets with 3 USB charging ports. It helps to eliminate the need for carrying multiple chargers, and save both money & desktop space for you. Unique screw mountable design allows you to securely install it onto workbenches, nightstand, end table or under counters; 3 isolated AC outlets can accommodate large power adapters or transformers; 45-degree angled flat plug fits easily in tight spaces or behind furniture, and doesn’t block the bottom receptacle of your duplex wall outlet.
Important Remarks before Buying:
- It’s not a voltage converter and can’t change the power voltage for you when going abroad;
- Due to the max. 1250W power consumption, it may not support some highly power-consuming appliances, such as hair dryers or steam irons;
- The 3 USB charging ports only support the smart-charging technology with the output of DC 5V. Therefore you may experience slow charging speed for devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S8 or Note 9, as they require Quick Charge (QC2.0/3.0/4+) or Fast Charging technology.
Unique Screw Mountable Design
Securely Mount It Anywhere
Most other power strips provide keyholes in the back, and only allow you to loosely hang on walls or under desks.
It features 4 small mounting tabs on each corner and even include 4 screws in the package. You can now securely mount it in various applications, including workbenches, wallmounts, under counters & more, saving desktop space for you.
Stay Flat on Desktop
If you don't want to drill screw holes into your furniture, you could also place it on your desk, nightstand, end table or dresser, clearing all the cable chaos. The 4 rubber feet at the bottom prevents this power strip from slipping.
- Flame-retardant casing
- AC 100-240V worldwide
- Rated Power: max. 1250W
- USB Output: 3A/15W
- Each USB up to 2.4A
- Size: 4.43*3.74*1.10 in.
- Net Weight: 10.4 oz
- Non-Surge, perfect to use on cruise ships
Low-Profile Angled Flat Plug
- Flat wall plug lays flush against walls. It can fit in tight spots behind furnitures, such as bed, nighstand, couch, or TV stand. Never trip over bulky cords sticking out straight from walls;
- 45-degree angled design doesn’t block the bottom receptacle of your duplex wall outlet;
- The flexible 4.5-foot power cord delivers optical AC power, and provides sufficient cord length without creating unnecessary clutter.
Non-Glaring LED & Reset Switch
The rocker switch controls both AC and USB. Moreover, it's also for the internal circuit breaker, which would trip once the power strip is overloaded. Please switch to "Reset" to resume operation.
It's intentionally designed with a soft, non-glaring white LED indicator so as not to disturb your sleep at night. You may tape it if it's still too bright for you.
Stowed Away for Traveling
The compact size of 4.43”x3.74”x1.10” makes it a perfect travel companion for you. Use the included velcro strap to wrap the flexible power cord and tuck it into your luggage.
Its 100~240V compatibility operates on voltage worldwide, meaning you could use it while traveling overseas together with a travel plug. However, it's NOT a voltage converter and your device needs to support 100-240V as well.
Non-Surge Design for Cruise
Usually, there's only one electric outlet in each cruise stateroom. According to Carnival, "power strips, multi plug box outlets/adaptors and extension cords (without surge protectors) are allowed on board when used with proper caution."
However, different cruise lines may have different requirements. For example, electrical extension cords are prohibited onboard Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
Size:4.5 ft | Color:Black
|Product Dimensions||4.43 x 3.74 x 1.06 inches|
|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|