Power Strip Surge Protector, ETL Listed, TROND Flat Plug Outlet Extender with 5 Widely-Spaced Outlets and 3 USB Ports, 1300J, Wall Mountable 5ft Cord, for Computer Garage Kitchen Behind TV, White
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.77 x 3.54 x 1.1 inches|
|Number of Ports||5|
- Surge protector power strip with USB. ETL listed, it turns a regular wall outlet into 5 grounded ac outlets plus 3 usb charging ports, which eliminates the need for multiple chargers and saves money & desktop space for you. Max.power: 1875w (125v~15a), ac 100-250v
- 5 widely spaced AC outlets. Power strip for large plug adapters. Larger space inbetween (38mm vs. 30mm on regular power strips) can accommodate slightly larger power adapters (preferably < 1.75” wide) without blocking adjacent outlets. Easily plug in your pc, monitor, printer, etc.
- Power strip flat plug. Made of 14 awg pure copper, the 5-foot extension cord is heavy-duty and has better current carrying capacity (15a). Angled flat plug eliminates awkward cords from cluttering indoor décor, and doesn’t block the bottom receptacle
- Screw mountable design. Four screw-mounting tabs allows you to securely install this power strip and easily be reached, including behind tv, workbench, garage, bedside, bathroom, laundry room, or under desk/cabinet, which is very low-profile and saves desktop space for you
- Safety assurance. It’s ETL listed, and made of the top-grade ul94 v-0 flame-retardant material. Upgraded with 1300j surge protection, it safeguards your tv, computer, phone & office equipment from potentially damaging power disturbances, creating peace of mind
General Safety Precautions:
When using electrical appliances, the following safety precautions should always be observed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
- Do not use it in General / Critical Patient Care Areas. Keep away from children;
- Do not use it with an AC outlet in which the slot opening does not align with the blades;
- Do not overload the product’s outlets, the max. power consumption of which is 1875W;
- Do not “daisy-chain” together in series with other wall taps, power strips or surge protectors;
- Do not use it near water or any other source of moisture. Unplug it if liquid of any kind is spilled onto or inside it;
- Do not place it near heat sources. Never cover it with carpet, furniture or anything that would prevent air circulation or cause temperature increase;
Important Remarks before Buying:
Upgraded Version: TROND Prime III White power strip has beed upgraded with 1300J surge protection, safeguards your TV entertainments, computers, phones & office equipment from potentially damaging power disturbances. If you would like a NON surge protector power strip, please search for TROND Prime Mini II White power strip(ASIN: B07PH5QLZJ).
Power Up Your Home & Office Workstation
TROND Prime III turns a regular wall outlet into 5 grounded AC outlets, which can be used to power your computer, monitor, laptop, printer, wireless router, desk lamp and so on.
Each of the 3 USB charging ports provides up to 2.4A power current (total output: 3A/15W), and can efficiently charge your iPhone, iPad, iWatch or Bluetooth headphones, which eliminate the need for using multiple chargers.
It makes a compact, handy destop charging station for your home or office workstation.
- Model Number: Prime III
- 5 Widely-Spaced AC Outlets
- Power Rating: Max. 1875W, 125V~15A
- 3 Smart USB Charging Ports
- Each USB up to 2.4A; Total Output: 3A / 15W
- 5-Foot Power Cord with Flat Plug
- Size: 5.91” x 3.54” x 1.10”
- Net Weight: 16.2 oz / 0.46 kg
It’s made of the top-grade flame-retardant PC & ABS, meaning burning stops within 10 seconds and NO flaming drips are allowed. Besides, it's also built with multi-layered protection features.
- Overload Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- OverCurrent Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- 1300J Surge Protection
- 5-Foot 14AWG Power Cord
Screw Mountable Design
Four small mounting tabs on each corner allow you to securely mount it in various applications, including workbenches, wallmounts, under counters & more, saving desktop space for you.
Widely Spaced AC Outlets
Larger space between AC outlets (38mm vs. 30mm on regular power strips) can accommodate larger power adapters (preferably less than 1.75” wide) without blocking adjacent outlets.
Low-Profile Flat Plug
Flat wall plug (20mm thick) lays flush against walls. It can fit in tight spots behind furnitures, such as bed, nighstand, couch, or TV stand. Never trip over bulky cords sticking out straight from walls.
45-Degree Angled Plug
45-degree angled design doesn’t block the bottom receptacle of your duplex wall outlet so that you can still use the other outlet to power your home appliances.
Thick & Sturdy Power Cord
The extension cord is measured at 5ft. long, and provides sufficient cord length to suit your daily need.
The power cord is made of 14AWG pure copper, which is very thick and has better current carrying capacity (15A).
Integrated Circuit Breaker
The rocker switch controls both AC and USB. If the power load exceeds 15A/1875W (whether plugged into a single outlet or spread out over multiple outlets), the circuit breaker will trip. In this case, reduce the load by unplugging some devices and set the power switch to RESET position.
1300J Surge Protection
The 1300J energy rating can protect your home/office electronics from power disturbances such as lightning, surges and spikes. It features two LED indicators (Power & Protected).
If the green light doesn't light up, it means the surge protection has been exhausted, and it's time to replace it.
It’s made of the top-grade flame-retardant PC & ABS, meaning burning stops within 10 seconds and NO flaming drips are allowed.
|Product Dimensions||6.77 x 3.54 x 1.1 inches|
|Item Weight||1.26 pounds|
|Item model number||Prime III|