Tripp Lite TLP1208TELTV 12 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip, 8ft Cord, Right-Angle Plug, Tel/Modem/Coax Protection, RJ11, & Dollar 150,000 Insurance Black
|Item Weight||960 Grams|
- Protect any electronic device from power surges & spikes: Surge protector with two outlets protects your personal computer, laptop, printer, scanner, router, phone, fax, modem, television, lamp or any other home/office electronics from dangerous power surges, spikes & line noise
- Premium surge protection with built in tel/dsl and gold coax jacks: This surge suppressor offers complete ac protection with twelve total nema 5 15r outlets, while built in RJ11 and 22GHertz gold coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem, phone, cable and satellite equipment 6 feet telephone cable is included
- Safety first high joule rating conforms to UL 1449 safety standards: An integrated 12a circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in case of overload; Diagnostic LEDS confirm power, protection and line fault at a glanced; 2880 joules mean maximum protection for your equipment; Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd edition safety standards
- Convenient right angle plug & mounting options: This surge suppressor provides 12 total outlets and the ability to accommodate 4 large transformer plug without covering the remaining outlets, while the extra-long 8 foot ac power cord acts like an extension cord to give you the flexibility to reach distant outlets the right angle NEMA 5 15p flat plug allows furniture to be moved flush against the wall keyhole slots on bottom panel allows for convenient wall mounting
Maker of the legendary Isobar, Tripp Lite is the smart choice for protecting your valuable equipment. This surge protector defends computers and electronics from damaging surges and disruptive line noise. If it is ever damaged by a surge, Tripp Lite will replace it, and connected equipment is covered too.
- Certified to meet strict UL standards (UL 1449 4th Edition; File E89439; Series AGIP7568; Updated 10-28-2015)
- 2880-joule surge protection rating – More joules mean more protection!
- EMI/RFI noise filtering protects against outside interference
- Resettable circuit breaker protects against overloads
- RJ11 and coaxial jacks protect phone and cable/satellite lines
Ready for Home and Office
This surge protector is perfect for home and office electronics of all kinds, including computers, monitors, printers, wireless routers, televisions, video game consoles, streaming media players, sound systems, device chargers, DVRs, fax machines, broadband modems, desk lamps and small appliances.
- 12 protected AC outlets
- Transformer outlets for bulky AC adapters
- 8-foot AC input cord with 5-15P right-angle plug
- Keyhole mounting slots
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Diagnostic LEDs: Confirm that protection is active and outlet is grounded.
- AC Input Cord: High-quality cord with right-angle plug reaches distant outlets.
- Transformer Outlets: Provide extra space for bulky AC adapters.
- Illuminated On/Off Switch: Built-in breaker protects against overloads.
- Mounting Slots: Mount to wall, desk, workbench or media cabinet.
- High-Impact Housing: Compact, durable and fire resistant.
- Advanced Surge/Noise Protection (Internal): Certified to meet strict UL standards.
- Outlet Safety Covers: Sliding safety covers prevent contact with unused outlets.
- Data Line Protection: RJ11 and coaxial jacks protect phone and cable/satellite lines.
Tripp Lite's 12-Outlet Surge Protector offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, PCs, telecom systems, Home electronics and other sensitive equipment. The TLP1208TLTV features 12 outlets, an 8 ft. cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs to warn of suppressor damage. The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2,880 Joules to shield equipment from line noise and the strongest surges.
|Product Dimensions||2.72 x 10.3 x 1.54 inches|
|Item Weight||2.12 pounds|
|Item model number||TLP1208TELTV|