Power Strip Surge Protector, ETL Listed, TROND 7 Widely-Spaced Outlets Extender with 3 USB Ports, 1700 Joules, Flat Plug, 4ft Extension Cord, for TV Desktop Home Office, Black
- Power strip surge protector. Turns one wall outlet into 7 widely spaced outlets with 1700 Joules surge protection, protect your home/office equipment such as TV, computer, gaming, copiers and routers from voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes.
- Power strip with USB. 3 USB ports help to eliminates the need for using multiple chargers. Deliver the faster charge speed up to 2.4A(5V/2.4A Max each port), this USB power strip (3.4A/17W in total) can charge your phone, iPad, tablet simultaneously.
- Widely spaced AC outlets. Enlarged distance between 7 outlets can plug large power adapters without blocking other outlets. Whether as a desktop power strip or a nightstand charging station, it’s easily to plug your PC, monitor, printer, desk lamp, air purifier, etc.
- Flat plug & compact. The low-profile right-angle flat plug design is great for stashing under or behind furniture. Measured only 7.32” x 3.54” x 1.10”, this compact power strip is great for your desktop, bedroom, dorm room, guest room, kitchen, bathroom, etc. Comes with a cable tie for cable organization.
- Multiple protection. This power strip is ETL listed, and made of the top-grade UL94 V-0 flame-retardant material. with the overload protection, over current protection, short-circuit protection, intelligent identification safeguards your TV, computer, phone & office equipment from overload, short circuit, voltage fluctuations.
Why Do You Need A Power Strip with Surge Protection?
There really is no reason not to get a power strip with surge protection. Because surge protectors are a great way to keep your electronics safe from power surges, lightning, and spikes. When the voltage rises above the acceptable level, the surge protector suppresses the excess voltage to prevent it from causing harm.
Generally speaking, a surge protector with 1000 to 2000 joules will provide sufficient protection for power tools and home/office equipment such as TV, gaming, computer, monitor, projector, printers, copiers and routers, etc. This power strip turns one wall outlet into 7 widely spaced outlets with 1440 Joules surge protection, protects your home/office equipment from voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes.
Surge Protector with Indicator light
Is Your Surge Protector Still Working?
Surge protector doesn't last forever. It means that over time, a surge protector is going to wear out. However, the power strip will just keep working, without protection, and you won't know it until a power spike damages your gear.
Surge protector doesn’t display how many joules of protection area available. Without an surge protector indicator light, you have no way of knowing if your protector is still functioning properly.
That's why TROND specially designed this surge protector power strip with 2 LED indicator lights. The White light is Power, and the Green light is Surge Protector.
If the green light doesn't light up, it means the surge protection has been exhausted, and it's time to replace it.
- Model Number: Prime IV S
- 7 Widely-Spaced AC Outlets
- Power Rating: Max. 1875W, 125V~15A
- 3 Smart USB Charging Ports
- Each USB up to 2.4A; Total Output: 3.4A / 17W
- 4-Foot Power Cord with Flat Plug
- Size: 7.32” x 3.54” x 1.10”
- Net Weight: 1.03Ib / 0.47 kg
Widely Spaced AC Outlets
Larger space between AC outlets (1.5in/38mm) can accommodate larger power adapters without blocking adjacent outlets. Ideal for large adapetrs.
1700-Joule Surge Protection
The 1700J energy rating can protect your home/office electronics from power disturbances such as lightning, surges and spikes. It features two LED indicators (Power & Protected).
Low-Profile Flat Plug
Flat wall plug (20mm thick) lays flush against walls. It can fit in tight spots behind furnitures, such as bed, nighstand, couch, or TV stand. 45-degree angled design doesn’t block the bottom receptacle of your duplex wall outlet.
Thick & Sturdy Power Cord
The extension cord is measured at 4ft. long, and provides sufficient cord length to suit your daily need.
The power cord is made of 14AWG pure copper, which is very thick and has better current carrying capacity (15A).
Integrated Circuit Breaker
The rocker switch controls both AC and USB. If the power load exceeds 15A/1875W (whether plugged into a single outlet or spread out over multiple outlets), the circuit breaker will trip. In this case, reduce the load by unplugging some devices and set the power switch to RESET position.
Overload protection, over-charge protection, overcurrent Protection, integrated circuit breaker, and a fire-resistant casing combine to make this surge protector power strip safe to use.
|Product Dimensions||7.36 x 3.54 x 1.1 inches|
|Item Weight||1.19 pounds|
|Item model number||Prime IV S|