This HP LaserJet Printer with JetIntelligence combines exceptional performance and energy efficiency with professional-quality documents right when you need them—all while protecting your network from attacks with the industry’s deepest security.
Workteams excel with HP’s black-and-white office LaserJet printers, which pack extra punch with high-quality results, extra power, and more features.
FCC Class A emissions device for use in commercial environments, not residential environments
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
The world’s most secure printing
With HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks.
High-speed performance meets energy efficiency
Speed through tasks and save paper. Print two-sided documents nearly as fast as single-sided.
More. Performance and Protection.
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
HP Staple Cartridge Refill J8J96A, HP LaserJet 110v Maintenance Kit L0H24A, HP LaserJet 220v Maintenance Kit L0H25A
Minimum system requirements
2 GB available hard disk space; OS hardware requirements see microsoft.com
What's in the box?
HP LaserJet Printer; HP Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~11K yield); CD with software drivers and documentation;Documentation (Hardware Install Guide); Power cord
- Based on HP review of 2016 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: http://www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims
- HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
- Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Measured after 15 min in sleep. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, document complexity and time in sleep.
- Energy claim based on TEC data reported on energystar.gov as of January 2017. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of in-class laser printers with published speed of 55 to 75 ppm. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary
- With HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks.
- Run-time intrusion detection continually monitors to detect and stop attacks, then automatically reboots.
- Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin and help build business efficiency.
- Speed through tasks and save paper.
- This printer wakes up fast and prints your first page fasterâin as quickly as 7.8 seconds.
- This printer uses exceptionally low amounts of energy thanks to its innovative design and toner technology.
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
- Print two-sided documents nearly as fast as single-sided.
- Model Number: K0Q14A#BGJ
Is Energy Star-Certified
One-year, next-business day, onsite warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements. Go to hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region. (wty code 4G)