All the basics, now with easy-to-use features. Print, scan, and copy everyday documents, and get worry-free wireless. Simple setup with HP Smart app means you’re ready on any device.
Home printer users who want reliable, easy-to-use technology solutions to give them everything they need to print, scan, and copy smarter and faster.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Intended to be used with cartridges using only HP original electronic circuitry. Cartridges with modified or non-HP electronic circuitry may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- Simple setup. Simple printing: Get started fast with a simple setup that guides you through each step, using the HP Smart app.
- Worry-free wireless: Get better range and faster, more reliable connections using dual-band Wi-Fi® with self-reset.
- Save up to 50% on ink and never run out: With HP Instant Ink, ink is automatically ordered and delivered to your door, and you pay a lot less.
- Never run out and save up to 50% with Instant Ink: When ink levels are low, a new cartridge is automatically dispatched at no extra cost. Enjoy total flexibility, because you can change or cancel your plan anytime.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, 7, macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X) and macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Connectivity Standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions WxDxH: 16.7 x 11.97 x 6.06 in
- HP 67 Black Original Ink Cartridge 3YM56A, HP 67XL Black High Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM57A, HP 67XXL Black Extra High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM59A, HP 67 Tri-Color Original Ink Cartridge 3YM55A, HP 67XL Tri-Color High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM58A and HP 67XXL Tri-Color Extra High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 6ZA16A
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port and Internet Explorer.
What's in the box?
- HP DeskJet 2755 All-in-One, HP 67 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge, HP 67 Setup Tri-color Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge, Regulatory flyer, Setup guide, Reference guide and Power cord (1.5 m) [For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Supports both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz using up to 12 non-overlapping channels vs only 3 non-overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz only. Supports 5.0 GHz band (up to 150 Mbps) vs 2.4 GHz band (up to 72.2 Mbps). Internet access required and must be purchased separately.
- Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing, requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in the English language only. Internet access required and must be purchased separately
- Resolution (black): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Resolution (color): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Recommended monthly page volume: 50 to 100
- Print Technology: Print Technology
- Display: Icon LCD display
- Processor speed: 180 MHz
- Compatible ink types: Dye-based (black) and Pigment-based (black)
- Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCLm (HP Apps/UPD) and URF (AirPrint)
- Scan file format: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP and PNG
- Scan resolution and hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Is Energy Star-Certified
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Print, copy, scan
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
16.70 x 11.97 x 6.06 Inches
One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week support