The wide-format EcoTank Pro ET-16600 wireless all-in-one offers fast Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. You can save up to 80 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges1 – about 2 cents per color ISO page versus 14 cents with cartridges1. PrecisionCore® Heat-Free Technology delivers high-volume, print-shop-quality output. This all-in-one with Epson® DURABrite® pigment-based ink delivers vibrant prints up to 13" x 19" and scans up to 11" x 17". Each replacement ink set includes enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages2. Plus, there’s zero cartridge waste and very low energy consumption3. The ET-16600 features a 500-sheet front tray paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3" color touchscreen and hands-free voice-activated printing4.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 Wireless Wide-format Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner, Copier, Fax and Ethernet
- 1. You can save up to 80 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges1 — very low cost per page with about 2 cents per color ISO page vs. 14 cents with cartridges1
- 2. Fast, wide-format prints and scans — print up to 13" x 19"; copy and scan up to 11" x 17"; up to 25 ISO ppm black print speedƚ; powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology
- 3. Print-shop quality — Epson DURABrite Inks are pigment-based for crisp, vibrant prints in black-and-white and color that are instant-dry; borderless prints up to 11" x 17"
- 4. Set of replacement bottles includes enough ink to print up to 7,500 pages black/6,000 color2 — for fewer out of ink frustrations; you could save $1,000 with each one1
- 5. Less waste — zero-cartridge waste with high-yield ink bottles; very low energy consumption3
Is Energy Star-Certified
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
19.70 x 20.30 x 13.80 Inches
What Is Covered: Epson America, Inc. (“Epson”) warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Epson printer covered by this limited warranty statement, if purchased and operated only in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico, will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. For warranty service, you must provide proof of the date of original purchase.