The EcoTank ET-3710 offers Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You can save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles ― costing as little as 1 cent per color ISO page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges1. Plus, you can get up to 2 years of ink with the included or a replacement ink set2. Each replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 7,500/6,000 pages (bk/clr)3 ― equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges4. That means less waste. Exclusive uniquely keyed EcoFit™ bottles make it easy to fill each color tank. Powered by PrecisionCore®, this supertank printer also offers a 150-sheet paper tray, 2.4" color display, voice-activated printing5, and wired and wireless connectivity.
- 1. You can save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges1 — about 1 cent per color ISO page vs. about 20 cents with cartridges1
- 2. You get up to 2 years of ink — in the box and with each replacement ink set2; replacement set includes enough ink to print up to 7,500 pages black/6,000 color3; you could save up to $620 with each replacement set1
- 3. Less waste with Cartridge-Free Printing — one set of replacement bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges4; means fewer trips to the store
- 4. Save time — 150-sheet paper tray; easy setup and navigation with 2.4" color display
- 5. Get added versatility —fast auto 2-sided printing, plus scanning and copying; borderless printing up to 8.5" x 11"
Is Energy Star-Certified
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
13.70 x 14.80 x 7.40 Inches
2-year warranty with product registration
What Is Covered: Epson America, Inc. (“Epson”) warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Epson printer covered by this limited warranty statement, if purchased and operated only in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico, will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. For warranty service, you must provide proof of the date of original purchase.