The EcoTank ET-2760 offers Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You can save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles ― costing as little as 1 cent per color ISO page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges1. Plus, you can get up to 2 years of ink with the included or a replacement ink set2. Each replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 7,500/6,000 pages (bk/clr)3 ― equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges4. That means less waste and fewer trips to the store. Exclusive uniquely keyed EcoFit™ bottles make it easy to fill each color tank. You also get auto 2-sided printing and copying, a 1.44" color display and wireless connectivity.
- 1. You can save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges1 — about 1 cent per color ISO page vs. about 20 cents with cartridges1
- 2. You get up to 2 years of ink — in the box and with each replacement ink set2
- 3. Cutting-edge value and convenience — replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 7,500 pages black/6,000 color3; you could save up to $620 with each replacement set1
- 4. Less waste with Cartridge-Free Printing — one set of replacement bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges4; means fewer trips to the store
- 5. Get more done — auto 2-sided printing, plus scanning and copying; 1.44" color display for easy setup and navigation
Is Energy Star-Certified
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Epson,C11CG22203,Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
13.70 x 14.80 x 9.70 Inches
2-year warranty with product registration
What Is Covered: Epson America, Inc. (“Epson”) warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Epson printer covered by this limited warranty statement, if purchased and operated only in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico, will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. For warranty service, you must provide proof of the date of original purchase.