Epson Eco Tank Photo ET-8500 Wireless Color All-in-One Super tank Printer with Scanner, Copier, Ethernet and 4.3-inch Color Touchscreen The Eco Tank Photo ET-8500 wireless all-in-one prints lab-quality color photos, graphics and everyday documents all at an incredible value. Epson’s cartridge-free, 6-color Clarian® ET Premium Ink system delivers vibrant colors and sharp text for all your creative projects. With low-cost replacement ink bottles, print 4" x 6" photos for about 4 cents each compared to 40 cents with cartridges. Print everything from borderless 8.5" x 11" photos to customized CDs/DVDs. You can even print on cardstock and other media up to 1.3 mm thick. For added convenience, each set of bottles lets you print for up to 2 years. Plus, save up to 80 percent with replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges. The Eco Tank Photo lets you do it all with affordable in-house printing.
- Cartridge-free printing for lab-quality photos, graphics and creative projects — get vibrant colors and sharp text with Epson's high-accuracy printhead and Clarian ET Premium 6-color inks; print a 4" x 6" photo in as fast as 15 seconds
- Extraordinary media handling capabilities —print borderless pictures up to 8.5" x 11" on a variety of paper types including cardstock, CD/DVDs and other specialty media up to 1.3 mm thick; auto 2-sided printing
- Amazing value — save a ridiculous amount on photos1 and creative projects with affordable in-house photo printing; print 4" x 6" photos for about 4 cents each vs. 40 cents with traditional ink cartridges
- Save up to 80% with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges, enough ink to print up to 6,200 pages color
- Less waste — zero-cartridge waste with high-yield ink bottles
- Print up to 2 years — with each included and replacement ink bottle set
- Zero-cartridge waste — with high-yield ink bottles; each replacement ink bottle set is equivalent to about 100 individual ink cartridges
- Print, scan and more from your mobile device with Epson Smart Panel™ app — set up, monitor and operate your printer directly from your mobile device; supports iOS® and Android™
- Intuitive touch display and wireless connectivity — 4.3" color display, voice-activated printing and more for fast, easy performance
- Exclusive EcoFit® ink bottle design — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color
- Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions. Savings and cost per ISO 29103 page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of June 2020.
- Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 200 pages.
- Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions. Savings and cost per ISO 24712 page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of June 2020.
- Color photo in Draft Mode on Premium Photo Paper Glossy measured from start of paper feed. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity.
- Replacement ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Replacement ink bottle photo yields are significantly lower and are based on the ISO/IEC 29103 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing.
- Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of Black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of June 2020.
- Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™ enabled printers and compatible devices and apps
- Epson Smart Panel App download required. Data usage fees may apply
Is Energy Star-Certified
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Epson,C11CJ20201,Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
14.50 x 15.90 x 6.40 Inches
12 months of standard limited warranty or 50,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 50,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited Warranty for details.